Beef Top Sirloin & Potato KabobsJump to Recipe | See more: Beef, Entrees
Courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Virginia Beef Council
- 1 lb. red skin potatoes
- 1 lb. beef top sirloin steak boneless, cut 1-inch-thick
- 2 medium yellow or zucchini squash
- ¾ cup steak sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Place in microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in 1 cup glass measure.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once.
- Cut squash lengthwise in half.
- Cut beef top sirloin steak and squash into 1 1/4-inch piece.
- Combine beef, squash, potatoes and 1/3 cup sauce in a large bowl; toss. Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on a preheated gas grill, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium-rare (145 degrees) to medium (160 degrees), turning once and brushing with remaining sauce during the last 5 minutes.