Mixed Nut BarsJump to Recipe | See more: Desserts, Holiday Treats
Courtesy of Shirley Ramsey of Gretna
Serves 24. Total time 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 11.5 oz. can mixed nuts
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Combine first four ingredients and press into a greased 9” x 9” pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Microwave butterscotch chips, corn syrup and butter for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating if needed until melted. Pour over nuts.
- Continue baking for 10 more minutes. Cool before cutting into 24 bars.