Creamy Pea SaladJump to Recipe | See more: Salads, Side Dishes
Courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Wendy Lankford, Red Oak, Va.
- 16-24 oz. frozen peas, thawed and drained
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- salt, to taste
- coarse black pepper, to taste
In large bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well and chill four hours or overnight. Other great stir-ins: shredded carrots, diced ham instead of bacon, Ranch dressing.