Bacon and Pimento CheeseJump to Recipe | See more: Side Dishes
Courtesy of Amanda Cunningham
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- couple dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons pimento, diced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix first 8 ingredients together until smooth.
Gently fold in cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill in refrigerator for an hour.