The Choptank Electric Trust is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation funded by Operation RoundUp donations from members of Choptank Electric Cooperative. Funds from the Trust are distributed in all nine counties of Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
September 2023: The total of approved applications was $23,542, which included $13,162 for individual home and medical expenses.
• Chesapeake Film Festival: $2,000
• Christ Church and First United Methodist Churches: $500
• Greenmount Cemetery: $3,880
• Stories Love Music: $1,000
• Martin’s House & Barn: $3,000
To apply or to find out more about this program, go to www.choptankelectric.coop/operation-round-trust-fund.