Calling All Super Sleuths:
There is a special flag representing the importance of Ecology hidden in this magazine. For a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card, do the following:
• Give the page number where the flag is located.
• Do some research and then explain the meaning of the flag colors and the yellow symbol in the left-hand corner.
Hurry and enter by June 20!
June Super Sleuth 2021
March-April Issue Super Sleuth
TheMarch-April Super Sleuth talked about nature’s first songs of spring. For a chance to win a $25 Amazon e-mail gift card, kids were asked: to find the page number of the pollywog, and research how the pseudacris crucifer, amphibian and pollywog relate to the tiny frog.
The correct answers are:
• Page 26
• Pseudacris crucifer is the spring peeper’s scientific name.
• Pollywog is another name for the tadpole.
• A spring peeper is classified as an amphibian because it needs both water and land to complete its life cycle.
Our winner is Ashlynn Fitzgerald of Raphine, Va. Congratulations, Ashlynn!